- June has been a month full of releases for me! I released a collaboration with Chemiefaserwerk -that is Christian Schiefner, falt label owner- on Dasa Tapes. A digital album on one of my favorite labels, LINE. A cassette documentation of my music for a dance performance on the timeless noise-below , and a CD on the London based label 'Flaming Pines' .
I have added all these new releases, including links to the sounds , at my DISCOGRAPHY page. Feel free to explore them.
- Watch a clip taken from my live performance at 'To Pikap Kato', Click here.
-New tape released by 'Sounds Against Humanity' (IT) . Check it out here. Tape is titled 'The Moral of the Parable is Plain'.
-Listen to 'Two Mistakes', a live composition i did for Superpang's new series of releases.
-My first live performance after the lockdown period will take place in Athens on the 2nd of October during the presentation of the 'Chronotopia' artistic lab , curated by CTM Festival, Goethe-Institut and Athens and Epidaurus Festival. Many other wonderful acts during this two days mini festival at Peiraios 260.
- ''Who knows where the time goes – potential destination #1'' is the name of the dance performance -created by Eleonora Siavara- i had the pleasure to write the music for. Premiere at 23-24 of October / Roes Theater, Athens and 4-5 of December/ Metropolitan Urban Theater, Thessaloniki.
-I am very happy to participate in this year's Krama Festival (17-19/9 KEIV Athens). The festival will take place in the form of a sound installation and my piece will be played among other great works by favorite artists. See some info here
-I have been recording music wth the help of a revox-A77. The result is the tape called 'Magnetic Loops' released by the ever lovely Falt label from France. Listen here.
-I have a new album out on the lovely 'Complex Holiday' label. The album is called 'NAF', mastered by Giuseppe Ielasi and comes out as a limited cassette release.
- 'North of no South' is the name of my radio-show at Camp Radio. My first show will air on Tuesday 9th of February.
- 'Synaptic' is the name of my newest album, out on SUPERPANG! You can listen/purchase it from here.
Happy to be part of 'Tour Mode' compilation, by SUPERPANG label. Listen to my track here. My next album will be out on SUPERPANG as well on 12/2.
Participating in 'Chronotopia Echoes/Αντηχήσεις' artistic lab , curated by CTM Festival, Goethe-Institut and Athens and Epidaurus Festival.
Creating the sound for Katerina Athanasopoulou's video installation at Primarolia Festival , Aigio.
My next release will be a cassette on the Nebraska based label Neologist Productions. The name of the album is 'SVL' and the origins of it date back to 2007 during a period which my main tool was a collection of old vinyl records i used to buy from flea markets for 1-2 euros each, and then edit them into something new. I am really excited that these tracks will see the face of this cruel world we live in for the first time. Release date will follow soon.
Unfortunately, due to Covid, a couple of very interesting shows and workshops had to be canceled.
1|5 'Detach' is the name of my new album. Available through Glistening Examples , CD and Digital.
1|5 'Adara' up for a digital pre-order on Phinery. Two A3 risography prints + digital.
17|4 Code Omega out now. A new collaboration with Eleni Ikon in the form of an audio essay for Nottingham Contemporary. Listen/Read here
16|4 I just added new music, and updated my bandcamp page here
1|3 Live at Orila, Athens.
28|2 Live at the 4th year of Ride, Chania,Crete.
27|1 Transmitter available for pre-order by Otomatik Muziek
4|1 Live at KET, Athens with Yannis Kotsonis.
21|10 Mini Radio Concer at To Pikap, with Ursel Quint and Barry Roshto.
5|10 'It Sings'. An audio essay with Eleni.Ikon at 'New Suns:A Feminist Literary Festival', Barbican, level G.
5|9 (pre)Adara is available now. Listen here.
20|9, 3rd Fridays event at Bonn, Germany. Listening session of my track 'smtfUaB'.
14|9, 'Out on the Inside' sound installation at Thessaloniki Music Hall.